Deering worked directly with the folks at Cooperstand to make this customized Deering wooden banjo stand. Made of African Sapele Mahogany, the stand is great for lighter weight Goodtime Banjos.
This stand has several advantages:
- Compact…folds down small enough to fit into many gig bags and instrument cases. This makes traveling with one much more convenient.
- Protects finish on your banjo…because it is made of wood, there are no metal pieces that can scratch or damage your banjo finish.
- Enhanced aesthetics…the wooden stand is beautifully crafted to enhance the home or studio environment.
In short, this custom Deering wooden banjo stand combines artistic good looks, versatile full size, with minimal size compatibility, and portability. All of this in one very small package.
Not recommended for Deering banjos with tone rings.
Made in the U.S.A., this solid brass mute fits 4, 5, and 6 string banjos. Adjustable for all bridge widths, this mute does not hinder right hand position. Easy on and off.
You just slide the mute on the bridge lengthwise because one end is open. The sound is much quieter, but still a very pleasant sound, this will help keep peace in the home when the baby is sleeping.
The Deering Gift Package is a great addition this year!
Includes two brand new Deering Collectible Items!
- Deering Pint Glass- 16oz
- Deering Thick Stitched Baseball Cap- An unstructured hat made of 100% washed cotton twill, 6 panels, thick top stitching, self-fabric closure with D-ring slider and hidden tuck in buckle closure.
- Deering Round Sticker
Available for a limited time! A $31.65 Value.
Deering Thumb picks are a great choice for banjo players. Whatever style interests you, every great player knows that their pick is an integral part of their tone. Thumb Picks are a grossly underrated accessory. Don't sacrifice your tone — pick up these plastic banjo picks to add brightness to your banjo playing!
Please select your size and quantity. Buy three and save!
Right handed only.
Hand-crafted in the USA by master potters, these beautiful custom Deering Stoneware 12oz. mugs will have you sipping in true banjo style!
Each Deering Stoneware Mug has been hand crafted from start to finish. They are hand thrown on a pottery wheel, each handle carefully pulled and applied, and dipped into custom glazes. Handcrafted to last a lifetime.
This new stunning color glaze, Brick Red, features rustic style elegantly.
- Food safe
- 100% lead free, and non-toxic
- Microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe
With comfort in mind, this lightweight cotton-poly blend will fit great. The heather knit tee has a round neckline that features a softly distressed look.
- 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- slightly heathered
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
Available in Heather Charcoal, Heather Storm (Purple), and Heather Olive Green.
Our new Deering Work Shirt is made by Dickies. This industrial work shirt is 4.25 oz, is a cotton/poly blend, fade resistant, and has a lined two-piece collar with permanent stays. The embroidered Deering Logo is featured above the right front pocket.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton permanent press poplin
- lined two-piece collar with permanent stays
- mitered front pockets with pencil division on left pocket
- tonal Dickies tag on side of left pocket
Buy yours today!
Available in sizes S-3XL in Dark Navy Blue with Burnt Orange Embroidery
This 8 oz Deering hoodie sweatshirt is 60% Cotton and 40% Polyester. It features an air-spun knit fleece with ultrasoft face, triple-needle napped back, and a jersey lined hood with a flat draw cord. The Deering Pullover Hoodie has our name embroidered on the front and is available in a Charcoal Heather with cream embroidery. Soft to the touch and slightly fitted.
- 8 oz., 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- airspun knit fleece with ultrasoft face and triple-needle napped back
- jersey-lined hood with flat drawcord
- front pouch pocket
- spandex rib, cuffs and waist
Stay warm while you play your banjo!
Available is Size S-3XL
Easy to clean vinyl top, thickly padded for comfort, and bearing the Deering name, this green stool with chrome plated legs is a welcome addition to any décor and a must have for any Deering fan! This bar stool is 24" tall with a 15" diameter swivel top.
Assembly required. Tools included.