Handle the problem of a sagging banjo bridge by changing to Deering's patented SMILE Banjo Bridge!
IMPROVE THE TONE AND PLAYABILITY OF ANY BANJO!
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF YOUR BANJO!
Deering’s patented Smile™ Banjo Bridge is created with a curve on the bottom to fit into the natural curve created on a banjo head by the bridge when under string tension. This relieves the stress found in a traditional bridge allowing the Smile™ Bridge to vibrate without constriction. The result is an instantly fuller and more expressive mid-range, less constricted low frequencies, and a wonderful balance across all strings.
*The top/black ebony of a bridge is made to match the shape of the surface of your banjo fingerboard. Most banjo fingerboards are “flat” meaning that they do not have a curved surface. Some banjos are custom made with a curve to the fingerboard which is called a “radiused fingerboard.” This is not to be confused with the curve of the bottom of the feet of a Smile™ bridge. When choosing the Smile™ bridge please choose the one that has “the ebony top” that is shaped like the surface of your fingerboard.
FITS ANY BANJO
- THE SMILE BRIDGE IS THE ONLY BRIDGE TO HOLD ITS SHAPE OVER TIME
- NEW PATENTED INNOVATION STOPS BANJO BRIDGE SAG
- COMPENSATES FOR THE STRING PRESSURE ON THE BANJO HEAD
- LEVELS BANJO STRINGS FOR IMPROVED PLAYABILITY
- FREES UP THE MOVEMENT OF THE BRIDGE TO RESONATE
- GREATLY IMPROVES BANJO TONE!
- MAKE YOUR BANJO COMPLETE WITH A SMILE BRIDGE.