"To neglect your banjo is to neglect all of humanity" - Chad Kopotic
For 25 years, Chad Kopotic has been teaching customers and artists across the globe about the importance of proper banjo maintenance. His unmistakable charisma and wit has resulted in minor celebrity status in the banjo world. And who are we to deny Chad his spotlight?
Introducing the first in a series of Kopotic School of Banjo Engineering merchandise. You can now wear a little bit of Mr. Kopotic with pride, and everyone will know that you can look after your banjo and that you learned from the best!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Learning how to play the banjo is no different. There are different types of banjos and plenty of new terminology for parts of banjos and playing styles. Aspiring players also wonder what makes one banjo better than another.
Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. We are excited to be collaborating with Ed Helms, Molly Tuttle & Ketch Secor, and Kristin Scott Benson. Each banjo has been designed in collaboration with the artist, and in some cases the charity itself, and personally signed by the respective artists. They will be auctioned below from Nov 28th through Dec 10th with the proceeds benefiting the charities of the artist's choice.