Handle the problem of a sagging banjo bridge by changing to Deering's patented SMILE Banjo Bridge!
Brought to you by Greg Deering and Jens Kruger.
IMPROVE THE TONE AND PLAYABILITY OF ANY BANJO!
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF YOUR BANJO!
Deering’s new patented Smile™ Banjo Bridge is created with a curve on the bottom to fit into the natural curve created on a banjo head by the bridge when under string tension. This relieves the stress found in a traditional bridge allowing the Smile™ Bridge to vibrate without constriction. The result is an instantly fuller and more expressive mid-range, less constricted low frequencies, and a wonderful balance across all strings.
*The top/black ebony of a bridge is made to match the shape of the surface of your banjo fingerboard. Most banjo fingerboards are “flat” meaning that they do not have a curved surface. Some banjos are custom made with a curve to the fingerboard which is called a “radiused fingerboard.” This is not to be confused with the curve of the bottom of the feet of a Smile™ bridge. When choosing the Smile™ bridge please choose the one that has “the ebony top” that is shaped like the surface of your fingerboard.
FITS ANY BANJO
- THE SMILE BRIDGE IS THE ONLY BRIDGE TO HOLD ITS SHAPE OVER TIME
- NEW PATENTED INNOVATION STOPS BANJO BRIDGE SAG
- COMPENSATES FOR THE STRING PRESSURE ON THE BANJO HEAD
- LEVELS BANJO STRINGS FOR IMPROVED PLAYABILITY
- FREES UP THE MOVEMENT OF THE BRIDGE TO RESONATE
- GREATLY IMPROVES BANJO TONE!
- MAKE YOUR BANJO COMPLETE WITH A SMILE BRIDGE.