Community Donation and Sponsorship Requests
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FULL DONATION BANJOS FOR 2019 HAVE BEEN PLEDGED. PLEASE SEE BELOW
This page is for Non-Profits, Schools, Festivals and other such organizations, or community requests for donations. Below you will find answers to the frequently asked questions on this subject and important information for making your Donation Request:
If you are interested in an Artist Endorsement please head over the Artist Endorsement Inquiry form page.
- The number of banjos available at full donation is extremely limited, with the overwhelming number of donations being offered at special accommodation pricing.
- It is suggested that you get your request in November - January for the best chance at a fully donated instrument.
- Once the allotted number of full donations are promised, all further requests will be eligible for special accommodation pricing.
- We do not have a program currently that allows for cash sponsorships or donations. If this changes in the future it will appear here.
- Due to the large volume of inquiries we receive year round we suggest your request for instrument donation be submitted 3 months prior to your deadline. We can sometimes fulfill them sooner so don’t let that discourage you, but the chances are better the more advance notice we get.
- For donations of other items such as T-shirts, hats, accessories, etc. please have the below form submitted 2 months prior to when you will need the item(s) in your hand.
- If you are a school who will be teaching banjo please fill out the form below and we will get back to you with more information on our Music in The Schools Program.
- Filling out this form is not a guarantee of Donation approval.
Here at Deering contributing to community outreach programs by donating a banjo for such things as silent auctions, school music programs and other worthwhile activities is important to us. Please feel free to fill out the below form to let us know your organizational information and request.
We look forward to working with you.