is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
This banjo work mat provided by Deering Banjo Company will help you keep your banjo in tip top shape!
Our friends at Music Nomad have developed a better way to work on your musical instrument. Forget laying your instrument on a towel or directly on a hard surface where it may become damaged. This large, high performance work mat is made specifically for musical instruments & is like no other. Developed using a special biodegradable TPE material that is safe on all finishes, this mat is odorless & contains NO rubber, PVC, lead, latex, dioxins or chloride. The specially designed textured, anti-slip surface provides traction while you work. It is durable, yet soft, to help avoid scratching your prized instrument. The unique closed-cell construction makes the mat chemical & bacteria resistant. Music Nomad's instrument Work Mat helps you do repairs and maintenance safely & securely.
- Large 36" x 17" High Performance Durable TPE material
- Safe for all Instrument Finishes
- Free of Rubber, PVC, Lead, Latex, Dioxins & Chloride
- Odorless, closed cell biodegradable construction for increased chemical & bacteria resistance
- Textured Anti-Slip, Anti-Static Surface for Improved Traction